Tuesday, January 6, 2009



This picture occurred at Dusty and Melissa's wedding on Saturday, I just wanted to try adding a picture to this blog. Now I know how to do it so it won't be as difficult trying to figure it out on a computer that speaks Ukrainian. Although if it's Russian we may be able to figure it out, seeing as we know several words. And by several I mean 7. If that.

6 comments:

Toby said...

nice picture, although i think you should put your dance picture on there instead.

first comment..chigga chigga wha

Jo H said...

Unfortunately I don't think there's much competition so far for the first comment... but good for you Toby on being diligent!!

Toby said...

you know it...there is always competition...

Erin said...

Aw, I like that picture!

Jeremy said...

Let the games begin, Toby!

Oh, how the mighty shall fall... or should I say "Great".

Toby said...

ha, Jeremy, this blog is all mine! I will rule you!